
I'm a little braver now... but not much. I have read some very good blogs from other people. I would like to be able to create a "positive" blog. I've seen a lot of garbage from the kid's postings on "MySpace". That really isn't a good forum to be publishing in. I felt like a stranger in a strange land, but that's where the kids are doing a lot of their communicating ;-}
Our family just got back from a wonderful vacation in Cancun! It was an interesting trip to take with teenagers. We went to Chichen Itza. We spent some great time on the beach. We took a dinner cruise... which made me rather seasick but was fun anyway. We took the kids to Senior Frogs. Hmmm...... a strange experience in itself. But all in all it was good. Getting back to reality has been harder than I thought! I could sure use another few days on the beach to think about absolutely nothing!
Oh well.... Life's Good...
No comments:
Post a Comment