- When my family is "enjoying" each other's company. Maybe around the dinner table or on the way to dinner or a movie. I love it when we are laughing at the same things. This would be with each other and not AT each other.
- Saturday morning trips to Home Depot with Gary. Usually includes a big Diet Coke and a Chorizo with grilled onions. This qualifies as a date in my book.
- Walking into a clean room.... yes I cherish it when it happens...
- Light Jazz music on the patio with iced tea or lemonade and my feet up, with a light summer breeze please...
- Late night phone calls with good friends
- Early night phone calls with good friends
- The tingle that goes up my back when I hear music that speaks to me
- New sheet music and/or a new CD... really exciting when one goes with the other & can be played together
- The first sensation of jumping into a cool swimming pool on a very hot day after working hard in the house or yard
- Night swimming. Floating on my back under the stars, wondering if God is watching from up there...
- The hug that sends my sweetie off to work in the morning, sometimes just a silly ritual but it's the connection.
- Quiet morning walks by the streams and ponds in my neighborhood.
- The way my dog looks when he runs.
- Feeling not old when I run with him.
- The tickle of kitty whiskers that go up your nose when you snuggle close.
- Special uplifting emails from people you love, often including positive messages that help you remember that life and relationships are precious.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
16 Things I Love!
I was sent one of those emails awhile back that really made me grin. It was a very thoughtful list of "things they loved". What a great topic for a blog! The following are the best little tidbits I could think of at the time. It was fun to think of something that I could share that could actually even define what makes me who I am. Here are a few...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Trudy! Your blog is so neat. You have done a great job! :)
Great post. If I told you what was in the chorizo you might change your mind. lol!
I have read those 16 things before ya know.
Way to go on the blog.
Eeewww, Don't tell me please! Those chorizos are so tasty! Thanks for reading this guys! I really love the comments!
Post a Comment