Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Ryan :)

For Ryan… From Mom~~~

One more hug….
One more bedtime story…
One more bike ride…
One more Power Ranger cartoon…
One more colorin’ dinosaurs on the ‘puter…
One more Batman Halloween costume…
And even one more Peter Pan costume with little Tinkerbell at his side…
One more ice cream cone…
One more jump on the trampoline…
Or maybe another Karate tournament…
Or another T-Ball game!
Where did it all go? You asked for more then, I’ll ask for more now!

Time is speeding up… It’s hard for me to let go… because now I’m the one that really wants one more story, bike ride, cartoon, costume to sew, ice cream time, jump, spar and hit. I can only hope you will look back with as many fond memories as I!

Those days are past and now I will look forward to:
One more life long friendship kept…
One more Prom…
One more touchdown…
One more life goal met….
And life will change again…. And I will still always love you…

And want just one more hug…

1 comment:

BJ said...

good thoughts
good words
good blog
good day