Tuesday, October 17, 2006

~Consumed by Football, Work, and Life~




The second picture was taken from the Idaho Statesman archives. This was the week that Ryan was the team captain. He's looking all too serious. Stephanie teases him about looking like a terrorist. In fact, for some reason he's decided that he will not cut his hair or his beard until football is over because it would be bad luck. So far, it doesn't feel like it's given him that much "good" luck. It has gotten some attention though.

OK so maybe I disappeared for just a little while.? I will try to write when I have write-worthy things. I'll try not to write when I'm feeling too scattered to the wind... which is what I've been. The last few weeks have been a flurry! We've been in the midst of football season and trying to keep things lined up between grades, and schedules. We had "Senior Night" on the football field last Friday, yes that would be the 13th. It was a surreal experience to meet our player on the 50 yard line as he was introduced. Pictures will follow and I will try to share (if they are share worthy). It was very cool....

And meanwhile, back at the Wood house, I started a new job. I'm now officially employed and working 4 hour days. My brain hasn't quite caught up to my body yet. I truly didn't think 4 hours would be such a shock, but I'm finding myself having to write everything down at home and at work for fear of forgetting things. Simple things! I'm feeling very disorganized in an organized way lately. The person I am working for is a very nice person. He is a commercial property broker. Initially I was to be a bookkeeper. It looks like I will be learning more about listing services and postings. This could be a lot of fun! More on this later....

No comments: