
The title of this blog says it all. I ran across this picture in one of Stephanie's artistic files. She takes beautiful pictures!
I've seen this picture before, but not as clearly as I saw it tonight. What I see is the past, present, and future...... the china pieces are from a set that my Mother and Father cherished for as many years as I can remember. I believe that these dishes were older than me! There were many Thanksgiving and Christmas meals served on this set.
I remember carefully wrapping up this sugar bowl, cup and saucer as a precious memory to bring home after my parents had passed away. The rest of the set was sent home with a granddaughter who will make her own memories along with what they bring with them.
Of course the present is reflected in the mirror behind the china. My Stephanie has a beautiful spirit..... she is the present AND the future. She is full of mischief (Oh, such mischief... ) and curiosity. The future is hers to write. :)


3 comments:
Cute pics - she is getting very grown up!
nice blog. Good thoughts. Good pictures. Yep.
Thank you guys!! Happy Thanksgiving to you both!!!! Love Always, Trudy
Post a Comment