Saturday, April 14, 2007

~ Ever Had One of Those Days/Weeks/Months? ~

Grumpy? Who's Grumpy? I'm NOT Grumpy!



Sometime it sort of makes you wanna...




I didn't know they really did that but wouldn't it just be nice every once in awhile?

<-- OK... I know there's sunshine out there. I feel it on my butt!

Prom, (first yes, then no, then yes..) High School Graduation for Ryan, Mono for Steph, Way TOO much overtime for Gary, and a few more hours at the desk than I was used to last month, but it's all good!

On the fun side.... I played the organ for a choir accompaniment piece on Easter. I put in way more hours of practice than usual but it was well worth the time spent.

There will be great cause to celebrate soon I hope! High School Graduation.. 30th Wedding Anniversary.. and all in the same weekend! Hopefully there will be an escape (for two) sometime in June or July.

Meanwhile...... every once in awhile there's the dark coolness of the sand ~

I'll look back on this time all too soon and remember how much fun adrenaline was.

1 comment:

BJ said...

if your seeing yourself juggling one minute and head in the sand the next at least I can respond to your blog and say, yes indeed sometimes it does seem like one of those days.
Hope yours are good. Glad to see your blog up to date.Best to you this April day.