Saturday, February 21, 2009

~ Enough Is Enough ~

Wah!!! I guess that might sum up the past month, and I'm just really sick of it all!!! I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of being sad. I've lost way too much this past month and it's time to say, "I'm Mad as Hell and I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore!!!!"

My son lost a job..... but then he got another one! It's an even better job than the other one!!

My dear friend Ann Schwen died. It was the day before what would have been my Mom's birthday. I can't get her back, but I can ask God to pass on a message to tell her I love her and will miss her. . . till we meet again, a good message to both of them.

My cat died (three days before what would have been my Dad's birthday. This is going to sound insane.... but what are blogs for anyway? My daughter already talked me into another cat!! Yes, this looks as crazy in print as it does in my head!!! God gave us these furry creatures so that we could continue to fall in love over and over again! I could have waited a bit longer I suppose...... but..... whatever.

I'm kicking myself in the hinder yet again to get back on my horse and go. Enough of the boo hoo.... Enough of the diet sabotage!! Enough of the stinking thinking!!! Enough, enough, enough!!

So.... On a positive note.......... Let me introduce yet another member of the Wood Household Zoo.

Samson was adopted, ironically, on Friday, February 13th!! And A Beautiful Black Cat He Is! Me? Superstitious? Nah....

And the eyes are actually YELLOW. Not evil glowing green.



Scratching post on the laundry room counter for escape from dogs for awhile....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tough month (year?) you've had, dear friend. I pray your losses are over now. Congratulations to Samson, the luckiest cat in the Boise area. I am so happy you gave him a wonderful home. He, Charlie, and Cosmo will help you heal. Luv u!

Marta said...

Bad Months sorry to hear it. Now just remember, that cat has evil in it's eyes, it is just waiting for a chance to do something mean and sneaky to you. I am judging all cats by Becky's, his name is PITA short for Pain In The Ass.

Just Trudy said...

That's a perfect name!! PITA, yes.... that's what he is!!! He's NOT my Sadie, but then no cat could be. :-) I promise I'll not even think about grabbing his tail - *wink* *wink*

Anonymous said...

I feel for you Trudy, I'm so glad I got a chance to meet her and play with her the night I stayed at your house, she was a delight! She will always be in your heart.
Jude xoxoxox