Monday, May 11, 2009

~ The Wall ~



For lack of a better title to this blog, I'm calling this "The Wall". This is, indeed, the wall above my love seat in our family room. I've seen walls like this before. When I was a kid I remember different relatives with these formal pictures of their kids in nice frames on their wall. I didn't stop to think that those walls sometimes took 20 years to accomplish!! What a concept that 20 years ago, this wall was just a glimmer out there.

We have another wall next to our stairs that has those cute little kid pictures and family photos, but this is different...

So today I am celebrating our wall and what it means! Maybe some year there will be more on this wall. Maybe one with a beautiful dress and her dapper young man next to her..... and him with a beautiful young woman with stars in her eyes only for him.... and maybe even more....

Congratulations Stephanie!! We Love You!!!!




AND Ryan!!! It's Been a Tough Road But You Are AWESOME and we are so very proud of you too!


No comments: