Saturday, October 24, 2009

~ Ryan turned 21 on 9/6/9!! His Dad Took Him to Vegas!! ~

Title says it all!! But, where are the pictures? Why? Hmm....... It's a Venus Mars thing?

Mr. Ryan Cory Wood turned 21 on September 6th, 2009!!! His Dad took him to Las Vegas. Nevada on the following weekend :)

What I do know...... They stayed at the Venetian... They saw Zumanity.... Ryan became a new fan of Craps...... Ryan came home with some of Vegas's money..... They had an awesome time..... They ran into Uncle Bob, Aunt Sue, Chris & Kim's and their young family in the parking lot of the Flamingo. An awesome place to find Utah relatives..... ;)

But again: WHERE ARE THE PICTURES????? If the Momma had been invited, there would be some!! (Ohhh.... yeah.... I get it now..... ) I DO understand and I am so happy that they had this opportunity to go play!!!

Life is Good!!!!

P.S. This is the ONLY post in the history of my blog that contains NO pictures!!!!

No comments: