Happy 64th Brent!!!!
I could try to be clever and come up with 64 reasons that he's an awesome brother, but that would be kind of cheesy and we'd both be embarrassed. Let's just say that I'm thankful to have him in my life. We don't live very close but it's awesome that we are only a phone call or an email away.
I'm trying not to copy last year's blog. This is the picture I've had in my scrapbook since as long as I can remember (Hence the condition of the pic) Of course there are many more recent ones.

I "borrowed" this one from Katie's page a few months ago. I love the color coordination and of course the year makes it a fun page to look at.

Oh and here's another "borrowed" picture!
LOL.... OK perhaps stolen, But it's just a great copy.
LOL.... OK perhaps stolen, But it's just a great copy.
.jpg)


1 comment:
suppose I ought to post thoughts when the post is posted...............I don't think the hat fits and it isn't the best picture but then when one is the subject of the post one should be grateful or something like that. Thanks for the thoughts.
Post a Comment