
Look Ma! I'm Sooo Large It Hurts All Over!!
But I sure felt kinda cute!!!
By the way, I just went to Jane's 50th Birthday party last Friday. She's STILL this cute!!
Yes! Labor Day has special meaning to me. Approximately 18 years ago on this day I labored! Yes for 30 hours!!! He was not to be born on Labor Day of that year but on September 6th in the wee hours of the morning. The Doctor said that I was due on Labor Day and I did everything in my power to make that happen! Mexican food, long walks on the green belt, driving over railroad tracks, perhaps I should have mellowed out a little because he turned out to be a C-Section Dude! Argh...
I know that the calendar has been altered a little with all of those leap years and such, but this day always holds "special" meaning to me.
~ Of course, more to come in the next few days ~ With a special tribute to Ryan :)
2 comments:
your back on so here we are looking in.
Send me an email and tell me who Archer is? Found that name on my blog. I suppose I will feel foolish but I am drawing a blank?
Archer, you are so very kind! I wish I were still minus ALL of that weight! It perhaps snuck back just a little... more here than there :(
For bj's sake. Think of our closest "twin" Aunt's daughter?
Post a Comment