Wednesday, May 05, 2010

~Georgia On My Mind~


LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!

Grandma Anna Jones (One of my Real Life Heroes)



Steph Wood:
But I didn't really think babies were this cute Momma!



Lisa Moore, Stephanie Wood and Aunt Trudy Wood

Ahhh Fondue!!! Stephen, (Brandie's Dude) You're the BEST!!


Celebrations aboundeth! We were made to feel like royalty! Thank you for your awesome "Southern Hospitality"! This was at Brandie and Stephen's house. Presentation of awesome fruit salad cake dessert by Cindy Jones! (Mrs. Dave)



Mmm... What a Night!! Love You Cindy!!! With Anna Banana and Stepher's there to Chill! Need I say more? Mmm..... Steph seems to be doing candle surgery here :)



Pictures Not Inserted But MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR!!!! Jessie and Brandi JONES!! THANK YOU!!!! I had an awesome sound clip on my phone but it wouldn't do justice here..... I did NOT use my camera at your house because it was DEAD!! I guess that just means I'm going to have to come back really soon and catch those pictures too! LOL!!! We had SUCH a good time at your house!!!! :) Steph is STILL talking about those potatoes, and we are supposed to be the Idahoans that can cook spuds!! The food was AWESOME as well as the company!!! Love You Both!!!

AND....

Dave and Cindy took us to dinner one night. It was the most fabulous Italian food and the dessert was decedent!!! We had already been the utmost of pampered and you pampered us AGAIN!!! Love You Both To Pieces!!!

And of Course We LOVED the Georgia Aquarium!!!!


Pretty Girl Looking at Pretty Colors....

Two Pretty Girls..... Steph and Cindy.....

And then there was Helen, Georgia. This is a Jones tradition in Georgia. We were privileged to be there this year for Grand-baby Bryce's first trip to the mountain on 4/1. In tradition we drink a toast to Jeff. His favorite was Jack and Coke. (Those not participating may donate their drink to the earth for Jeffrey) It was a beautiful day. It was the first time that Steph and I had experienced true spring weather, as well as Steph's first trip to the cemetery here. The sun was intense and warm, as were our hearts for being there. I took home a sunburn on my feet but it was good.





Love You Joneses!!! Forever Family!!!

No comments: