Wednesday, May 05, 2010

~Jody Mushala~

We had a "Celebration of Life" for Jody on January 16th, 2010. My heart hurts. Jody passed away on November 13th, 2009. (I was in Pocatello for my Aunt Leta's funeral!) She was ONE DAY away from her 52nd birthday! We are only two weeks apart!!! (Yuppers..... just gave away my age..)

We released balloons bearing our last farewell messages at 5:30 in synchronicity with her family on the east coast. Jody passed away from Cirrhosis of the Liver. I am thankful that I was able to see her a few weeks before she passed.



We were at this party with Jody back in the good old 80's. It was fun back then!!!


This is how I'll always remember Jody. What a beautiful smile and a fun spirit!! And Gweedo Wood in the background with Mr. T. Tyler :)


Did I mention her fun spirit? Yes this was my Mr. G. swatting her behind!!!

Good times..... many good times. We'll miss you dear Jody.....

No comments: